Multi-Messenger Astronomy of Cosmic Rays
KIAA, Beijing  April 11-14, 2011



Invited speakers
Social activity

Visa Information

For participants who need an entrance visa to visit China, a travel visa is the easiest to apply for. If you, however, need to apply for a business visa for an academic visit, please send the following information to Ms Lili Liu, (Subject: Chinese Visa). Once received, an official invitation letter for a visa application will be arranged and sent to you. Please allow for at least one month for the process (it may take much longer in February, when the University closes for term break).

  1. Full name (exactly as given in your passport!)
  2. Gender
  3. Passport number
  4. Place to apply for Chinese visa
  5. Issuance date and place
  6. Issuance authority
  7. Expiration date
  8. Nationality
  9. Date and place of birth
  10. Occupation and position
  11. Arrival and departure dates
  12. A short resume: a brief CV should be OK, listing from whence to whence what you are doing
  13. Postal address and FAX number (if a copy of the invitation letter sent by FAX or by e-mail is enough)

Information of accompanying persons:

  1. Full name (exactly as given in your passport!)
  2. Nationality
  3. Passport number

Please refer to the following site for more information: for Chinese Visa FAQs.


In case of other questions please contact Zhuo Li:


Phone: +86 10 62754891