The Recent Activities of the Group
The research works：
There are 12 papers published in
year of 2004 and other 2 papers accepted.
1）Study stellar clusters in nearby extra-galaxies by BATC
2）Study stellar envirment of near by galaxies.
3）Observation and study of near by galaxy clusters.
4）Discovering and monitering QSO.
6) Method of evelation image sampling and photometric precision.
7) The intra-pixel effect of BATC CCD and the method of correction.
8) BATC supernovae monitering and method supernovae discovering
in galaxy cluster.
9) Use BATC SED study formation and evolution of stellar
cluster in Galaxy.
10)The BATC catalog of point sources is nearly completed.
11) Developing the method BATC remote observation system.
12）The auto-guiding system of BATC is updating.
13）The new BATC observation manual is ready.
14）BATC observation project and observation status are updated